Overview of Gabatop 100
Gabatop 100 is a drug used for curing pain due to nerve damage. When electrical signals are discharged from some point in the body, it leads to seizures, fainting, sudden change in personality, and short-term memory loss. This situation is known as epilepsy and Gabatop 100 cures epilepsy hence also known as anti-epileptic drugs. Epilepsy causes severe pain at the sites of electrical discharge known as neuropathic pain. The pain also vanishes on using Gabatop 100 as per the prescription.
What Is Gabatop 100 Tablet?
Gabatop 100 tablet is a drug that carries operations best when taken in accordance with the prescription. Any modifications to the prescription must be done only after consulting the doctor. Gabatop 100 tablet is recommended to be swallowed with water, hence categorized as a water-soluble tablet. So, do not use any other drink or beverage to swallow Gabatop 100 table. Avoid breaking, crushing, or disintegrating the pills as it is not advised by the doctor.
The maker of Gabatop 100 is Healing Pharma Pvt Ltd, an Indian pharmaceutical company. The company is situated in Maharashtra and has been in the business of drug making for more than a decade. It produces a wide range of drugs such as Erectile Dysfunction pills, Anti-depressant, Weight loss, hair fall, antibiotics, anti-allergic, anti-malarial, and many more.
The main or active element in Gabatop 100 is Gabapentin which occupies more than 95% of the overall composition. So, you can say that the major action of the drug is carried out by Gabapentin, other minor elements are preservatives and catalysts. The doctor checks the patient’s immune system, addiction, choice of food, sleep cycle, current medical disorders, etc to check the drug’s compatibility with the patient.
Working of Gabatop 100
In epilepsy due to leakage in nerves at some points, the electrical signals are discharged which causes seizures and neuropathic. Gabatop 100 reduces the movement of neurotransmitters in the damaged area of the nerve. Hence, further discharge of signals is prevented and seizures or other symptoms stop after some time. Neuropathic pain is treated by preventing pain signals to reach the nervous system. Thus, the person doesn’t feel pain anymore.
How To Take Gabatop 100 Tablet?
- Tablets as discussed are water-soluble in nature, so swallow them only with water.
- Gabatop 100 is not a chewable tablet, therefore, avoid disintegrating or splitting the tablets while swallowing.
- Take the tablets in prescribed strength and dosage only.
- Take Gabatop 100 tablet at fixed timings for better results.
Precaution Taking Before Gabatop 100
- To prevent any possible side effects, follow instructions given in the prescription and on the label.
- Tell the doctor about previous disorders, allergies, current health problems other than epilepsy, mental health, etc.
- Tell the doctor about your job and the activities you do. This is because Gabatop 100 may cause sleepiness, hence it must be avoided if you are a driver or work in a factory.
Benefits of Using Gabatop 100
Relief from neuropathic pain
Gabatop 100 relieves the patient from neuropathic pain and prevents the abnormal release of electrical signals. But the relief will sustain only if taken under the supervision of the doctor.
Dosage Of Gabatop 100
Overdose is the condition when people take the drug in excess doses than prescribed. This is a clear violation of the instructions in the prescription. Overdose of Gabatop 100 brings harmful side effects like numbness, low blood pressure, reduced visibility, unconsciousness, etc. Such a person must be treated medically immediately.
Other Alternative meds:
Missing the dose should be stopped immediately as it reduces the efficacy of the drug. Take the missed dose very soon, but if the next dose is upcoming within 1 or 2 hours, skip the missed dose and take the next dose directly. Double doses must not be consumed to compensate for the missed dose.
Avoid To Take Gabatop 100
- Gabatop 100 should be avoided if you are going to take the drug without consulting the doctor. Without doctors’ assistance, you may be harmed with serious side effects.
- Gabatop 100 must be avoided if you are a patient of heart, kidney and liver disorder.
- Patients with mental illnesses like insomnia, depression, anxiety should avoid Gabatop 100.
- Don’t take Gabatop 100 if you are found to be allergic to Gabapentin.
Side Effects of Gabatop 100
Dizziness, sleepiness, low energy, and dull mood are some common side effects of Gabatop 100. Don’t panic because these are minor reactions by the body when introduced to a new drug, hence, they will vanish automatically within a few hours or days.
Storage of Gabatop 100
- Gabatop 100 must be stored in temperatures below 40o Don’t store the drug in too low temperatures as chemicals will react at a lower rate in such temperatures.
- Gabatop 100 should be stored in dark warehouses and rooms where direct sunlight does not fall.
- Gabatop 100 is to be stored in low to moderate humidity levels. High humidity dampens the tablets which makes them useless.
Gabatop 100 Review
Reviews of Gabatop 100 can be checked online from Pills4usa which provides 100% genuine reviews. You need to visit the official website and search for the drug. Gabatop 100 has been in use for decades shows why doctors trust it so much.
Gabatop 100 is a branded drug hence, the proper prescription is needed while buying it. In medical stores, you need to show the prescription whereas in online portals you need to upload the prescription.
Is Gabatop 100 approved by agencies?
Gabatop 100 satisfies every safety parameter of FDA, CDCSO, TGA, PMDA, and various other drug agencies. So, be sure about the safety of the drug when more than 20 agencies have approved it.
Can we take Gabatop 100 with alcohol?
Those taking Gabatop 100 with alcohol must know that alcohol tends to lower the reactivity rate. This negatively impacts the overall performance of the drug. Doctors are not in favor of allowing Gabatop 100 with alcohol.
Can a kidney patient take Gabatop 100?
Kidney patients should be avoiding the consumption of Gabatop 100 because they are at high risk of facing fatal side effects. Not only kidney patients but the heart and liver patients are also not allowed to take Gabatop 100.
How does Gabatop 100 cure epilepsy?
Gabatop 100 cures epilepsy by reducing the supply of neurotransmitters and stopping the signals of pain from entering the brain. Thus, electrical signals are not released and seizures stop.
Where to buy Gabatop 100 from?
Gabatop 100 can be purchased either from medical stores or from Medsever. Either way, you need to show a prescription as Gabatop 100 is a branded drug.
Can I take Gabatop 100 if suffering from Depression?
During the depression, the mental state is already in grief. Messing with neurotransmitters in such a situation may prove harmful. For the same reason, doctors don’t prescribe Gabatop 100 to depression patients.